What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
“As Real as it Gets!” Experience the world’s most realistic flight simulator
- Choose from 25,000 + real world airports in the full scenery set … so won’t have to settle for the usual packages offered by other programs
- Experience Real-Life Helicopter Handling… you’ll feel how it is to take a medical chopper and land it on the edge of a cliff or a plateau
- Select Rare Planes like the 1903 Wright Flyer and Airbus 380… so you can experience how it is to pilot planes that other sims don’t have
- Realistic Controls and Instrument Behavior… you can change instruments in the cockpit (even the compass moves based on your situation!)
- Enhanced “Ultra-Realistic” Scenery… so you can see cities, towns, lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, and so much more
- FREE Lifetime Updates from the open source community… so you never have to spend a single dime for your simulator
- Comes with video tutorials… so you can learn how to fly planes easily even if you’re a complete beginner
- Supports all modern navigation features including: NDB, VOR, ILS and GPS navigation – just like real life.
- Features the Nimitz and the Eisenhower… so you can finally experience landing on an Aircraft Carrier
- See Runways Change Elevation… so you’ll know how they slope when you land… just like in real life!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Virtual Pilot 3D scores 77.37/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.virtualpilot3d.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $127.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: virtualpilot3d.com you’ll also be taken through to virtualpilot3d.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)